This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait
It dawned on me that I have not shared with all of you Happylicious by Betsy and #SummerDessertWeek seemed like the perfect time to change that. Thus, Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait.
I started Happylicious by Betsy two and a half years ago. What do I do? I play with dough and ask people to TASTE MY BALLS all day long! Naturally, my balls are all edible•eggless•ready to eat cookie dough and brownie batter balls. There are 7 flavors to Happylicious by Betsy; chocolate chip, brownie batter, peanut butter, gluten free oatmeal raisin, boozy coconut rum, boozy coffee liqueur and boozy Irish cream brownie batter. They are all fun to eat on their own but including them in Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait takes them to a whole new level of OMG!
Initially, I was going to make this in a springform but when I think of summer desserts, I know easy peasy ones are what make us happy so the parfait won. I used glass dessert bowls for my Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait but use whatever vessel you love the most.
There are many ways of going with this parfait. Buy your ice cream or make it. Buy your hot fudge or make it. Buy your cookies to crumble or make them. Use Happylicious by Betsy peanut butter balls and brownie batter balls or use chocolate peanut butter cups. It’s your Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait so make it however you want!
|Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait #SummerDessertWeek|| |
- Chocolate ice cream
- Peanut butter ice cream
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into pieces
- Hot fudge, stirred until smooth and pourable
- Happylicious by Betsy peanut butter balls
- Happylicious by Betsy brownie batter balls
- Place the chocolate and peanut butter ice cream in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to soften.
- Place chocolate ice cream into a mixer fitted with the paddle. Beat until smooth. It will have the consistency of soft serve. Scoop the ice cream into the bottom third of the parfait glass. Freeze for 10 minutes to set.
- Cut one Happylicious by Betsy peanut butter ball and one brownie batter ball into quarters.
- Place a layer of broken cookie crumbs over the ice cream.
- Pour a layer of hot fudge over the cookie crumbs.
- Place the Happylicious by Betsy balls over the cookie crumbs.
- Freeze for 10 - 15 minutes to set.
- Place peanut butter ice cream into a mixer fitted with the paddle. Beat until smooth. It will have the consistency of soft serve. Scoop the ice cream to the top of the parfait glass.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to set.
- Cut one Happylicious by Betsy peanut butter ball and one brownie batter ball in half. Join a peanut butter ball with a brownie batter ball to form a new ball.
- Spoon a dollop of hot fudge onto the middle of the parfait and top with the half and half ball.
The recipe may be multiplied to serve as many as you wish.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait from Desserts Required
- Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from A Blender Mom
- Mermaid Pudding Pops from For the Love of Food
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Upside Down Cake from Forking Up
- No Bake Lemonade Pie from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart from Eat Move Make
- Strawberry Sour Cream Pound Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Grocery Store Iced Oatmeal Cookies from The Beard and The Baker
- Cream Cheese Pastry with Almond Filling from Shockingly Delicious
- S’mores Pizza from Daily Dish Recipes
- S’mores Cookie Bars from The Domestic Kitchen
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away an Insulated Tote Bag, “I Knead to be Loaved” Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Printed recipe ebook, Yeast (three 3-strips of Platinum), French Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Bench Scraper/ Dough Cutter, Dough Whisk, Oven Mitt and Kitchen Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.