Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups #HalloweenTreatsWeek
This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek. I was sent samples by the sponsor companies but, as always, opinions are 100% mine.
Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups offer you so many fun possibilities which is why I had to share them during #HalloweenTreatsWeek.
I added Halloween sprinkles into the batter of Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups. Some of them melted into them but I loved how deep dark the black sprinkles made these cups.
Once your Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups cool completely, spoon a dollop of Litehouse Caramel Dip and spread it around in a goopy way. Top this with fun and creative Halloween candies and sprinkles. I used Treat Street USA’s gummy eyeballs and Wilton’s candy ghosts and axes. Another option is to cut your Cups in half or quarters and place Wilton’s googly eyes on each exposed side.
The options are endless and you can make yours scary or festively kid-friendly. Baby Boy and I took ours to Quantum House which is a home for families whose children are in St. Mary’s Hospital. As we did not want to scare any of the kids, we opted to go the ‘happy’ Halloween way with our decorations.
Angie from BigBearsWife has done an incredible job organizing #HalloweenTreatsWeek and gathering incredible goodies that were sent to the bloggers participating. In addition to the previously mentioned ones, I also included Dixie Crystal’s sugar and Adam’s Extract’s Adams Best Pure Vanilla Extract. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to enter into the fabulous giveaways from all of our sponsors!
|Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups #HalloweenTreatsWeek|| |
- 16 tablespoons (224 grams) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (192 grams) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (106 grams) sugar
- 2 teaspoons (9 grams) vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups (178 grams) all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon (4 grams) salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1¼ cups (200 grams) chocolate chips
- ½ cup (99 grams) Halloween sprinkles
- Caramel dip
- Halloween candy decorations/googly eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Set aside a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Place the butter, brown sugar and sugar into a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave until the mixture is completely melted and bubbly. Be sure to use oven mitts when removing from the microwave as the bowl will be very hot.
- Whisk to blend the ingredients together. Whisk in the vanilla, then the flour and salt.
- Continuously whisk the mixture while adding the eggs, to prevent cooking the eggs.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix in the chocolate chips. Most will melt, but you may have some that still hold their shape. Fold in the Halloween sprinkles.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray. Use a large cookie dough scoop or a gravy ladle to evenly transfer the batter to the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°, on a rack in the middle of the oven, for 18 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely in the pan. Use a small metal spatula to go around the edges of the Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups. Remove from the pan and place the cups on a serving plate.
- Spoon a dollop of caramel dip over each Cup. Swirl it around with bits dripping over the edge.
- Top with Halloween candy decorations.
- Another option is to cut the Cups in half or quarters and place googly eyes on each exposed side.
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Jack Skellington Dessert Cheese Ball from Big Bear’s Wife
- Spooky Graveyard Layer Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Bloody Vampire Cake from 4 Sons R Us
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls from Pastry Chef Online
- Fall Apple Cider Sangria from I am a Honey Bee
- Eye See You Bundt Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Ghostly S’mores and Caramel Dip from Our Good Life
- Crystal Lake Punch from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Coffin Fondue Dippers from Jen Around the World
- Halloween Muddy Buddies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Poison Halloween Milkshakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Monster Eye Cookies from Everyday Eileen
- Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups from Desserts Required
- Ghost Hi Hat Cupcakes from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Kid Friendly Wicked Witch Punch from Katie’s Cucina
- Sanderson Sisters Cocktails from Love & Confections
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Sprinkle Frosting from The Baking Fairy
- Spider Cider Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape?
- Bat-tastic Caramel Apples from The Beard and The Baker
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.