Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups
Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups are quite relevant this week as we approach Thanksgiving. I know many people think ‘pumpkin’ when we talk about Thanksgiving desserts but I had one too many pumpkin spice lattes and wanted cranberries instead!
Preparing for Thanksgiving dinner is very time consuming and it’s great to have a quick and easy dessert option. Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups come together in less than 20 minutes and only bake for 18 minutes. They can be baked ahead of time or right after the turkey comes out of the oven.
The sweetness of the white chocolate chips are balanced nicely with the tart cranberries and the gooeyness of these cups is droolworthy!
As they are following a very big meal, feel free to cut Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups in half. Then, there is an even bigger chance of leftover cups just for you!
|Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups|| |
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (192 grams) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (106 grams) sugar
- 2 teaspoons (9 grams) vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups (178 grams) all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon (4 grams) salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1¼ cups (200 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (100 grams) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (72 grams) dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Set aside a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Place the butter, brown sugar and sugar into a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave until the mixture is completely melted and bubbly. Be sure to use oven mitts when removing from the microwave as the bowl will be very hot.
- Whisk to blend the ingredients together. Whisk in vanilla, then the flour and salt.
- Continuously whisk the mixture while adding the eggs, to prevent cooking the eggs.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix in the semisweet chocolate chips. Most will melt, but you will have some that still hold their shape. Lastly, stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray. Use a large cookie dough scoop or a gravy ladle to evenly transfer the batter to the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° on a rack in the middle of the oven for 18 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely in the pan. Use a small metal spatula to go around the edges of the Gooey White Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cups.
- Remove from the pan and serve.