Coconut Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake #ChristmasWeek
There are many fabulous people I have met through the blogging world. One of my favorites is Kim Beaulieu. Kim has more energy than any human being I know and she has a heart of gold. She is like the Ever Ready bunny! Kim manages her two gorgeous blogs, Cravings of a Lunatic and Kiss my Smoke and always finds time to offer encouragement and support to others.
Kim asked me if I would like to participate in Christmas Week. This is a week when bloggers offer their respective readers super cool gifts and recipes that are sure to tantalize them for the holiday season. It took about half a nanosecond to let Kim know I was in. As for those super cool gifts, we are giving away a $500 gift card, a $250 gift card and a $50 gift card, just in time for the holidays!
I knew I had to bring a very special dessert to the party. I wanted an elegant cake that would work nicely in both a formal setting and a casual get together. Mission accomplished with Coconut Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake. It is a blend of the three named flavors and has a lovely coconut cream glaze over the top.
I could go on and on about Coconut Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake, but this is Day 1 of Christmas Week and I want you to have time to explore all of the festive recipes we’re offering up this week. Be sure to enter the giveaway below to win some amazing prizes.
These are the participants for Christmas Week:
Cravings of a Lunatic
Poet in the Pantry
The Redhead Baker
Pineapple and Coconut
All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Cooking on the Front Burner
The Little Ferraro Kitchen
Crumb: A Food Blog
The Bitter Side of Sweet
Amee’s Savory Dish
Food Done Light
Farm Fresh Feasts
Flour On My Face
Mother Would Know
Food Lust People Love
My Catholic Kitchen
Try Anything Once Culinary
That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Cooking In Stilettos
Mind Over Batter
Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Big Bear’s Wife
From Gate to Plate
Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Dixie Chik Cooks
The Tomato Tart
|Coconut Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake #ChristmasWeek|| |
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups (11.50 ounces) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (9.40 ounces) all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon (.05 ounces) baking soda
- ½ cup (4.50 ounces) sour cream
- ¼ cup (2.20 ounces) lemon juice
- 1 cups (3.0 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 2 cups (9.55 ounces) confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons (1.85 ounces) milk
- 3 tablespoons (2.10 ounces) cream of coconut
- For the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 10 cup swirl bundt pan or traditional bundt pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Place the butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy, about three minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time. Blend in the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the sour cream and lemon juice. Add the remaining dry ingredients followed by the coconut flakes and raspberries.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Cover the top of the pan with a cooling rack. Turn upside down and gently remove the pan. Allow the cake to cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze:
- Combine all of the ingredients into a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer the glaze to a quart size freezer bag. Seal the bag and cut off a small piece of one of the bottom corners. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake. Allow each layer of glaze to dry before applying the next.
Recipes from Day 1 of Christmas Week! Please visit all our talented participants:
Pistachio Brittle from Cravings of a Lunatic
Coconut Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake from Desserts Required
Peppermint Bark from Poet in the Pantry
Eggnog Pound Cake from The Redhead Baker
Quince, Cranberry and Persimmon Crisps from Pineapple and Coconut
Chocolate Fruit ‘n Nut Bites from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Fancy Chocolate Covered Marshallows from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Marzipan Fruits from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
Eggnog Truffles from Crumb: A Food Blog
Peppermint Fudge from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes from Amee’s Savory Dish
Gingerbread Cake with Orange Cream Glaze from Comfortably Domestic
Christmas Sweets and Treats from Food Done Light
Spiked Hot Cocoa Gift Mix from Farm Fresh Feasts
Chanukah Olive Oil Cookies from Mother Would Know
Coconut Pralines from Food Lust People Love
Blueberry Overnight Sweet Rolls from My Catholic Kitchen
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies from Daily Appetite
Chocolate Dipped Gingersnaps from Try Anything Once Culinary
Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Dark Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Cups from Savory Experiments
Bourbon Soaked Eggnog Cake from Cooking In Stilettos
Ginger Snap Cocktail from Food Babbles
Coquito Cinnamon Roll Bundt from Mind Over Batter
No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from Big Bear’s Wife
Easy Cream Cheese Cookies from Everyday Southwest
Gingerbread Cookie Bars from From Gate to Plate
Molasses Ginger Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Apricot Spice Biscotti from Savoring Italy
Caramel Bacon Bark from Dixie Chik Cooks
Gluten Free Chocolate Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies from The Tomato Tart
Easy Macadamia Cashew Brittle from Aloha Flavor
See’s Fudge from CopyKat Recipes
Christmas Week Amazon Gift Card Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada. Giveaway will run from December 7, 2015 to December 26, 2015. Winners must be 18 years of age. Winners will be notified by email. Winners will be asked a skill testing question.